[ORRando] FS: Selle Anatomica, CyclOps trainer, Carradice Nelson Longflap, etc.

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Wed Oct 13 12:17:22 PDT 2010

  After a season of riding a recumbent trike, it is time for me to part
with some of the equipment that I used for my previous randonneuring
setup. Please contact me privately if any of this is of interest, or if
you would like any additional information:

*Selle An-Atomica Titanico LD Watershed* saddle, black, like new
Used for less than 250 miles, retails new for $180, asking for $100

*CyclOps Fluid trainer*
I used for the past two winters, am very happy with it, only selling it
because it does not fit the 20" rear wheel on my trike.
I paid about $300 for it, asking for $150

*Carradice Nelson Longflap*, black, slightly faded. Used for 4 years as
my primary rando saddlebag, in fair condition.
Only have one of the three leather straps that came with the bag to
attach it to the saddle and seatpost. Over time, the ones used to attach
to the saddle rails warped, and I replaced them with heavy duty zip
ties. Asking for $50

*Specialized Sequoia Elite*, 2006 model, 57 cm
http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?arc=2006&spid=21798&menuItemId=0
Aluminum frame, CF fork, 9 speed Shimano 105 derailleurs.
Standard, except for: hand built wheels with Velocity Deep-V rims,
Shimano Deore "touring" crankset, Brooks B-17 black saddle
The front low rider rack bosses have Minoura Besso extensions that I
used for attaching lights
I used it on four seasons of randonneuring brevets, and as an occasional
commuter bike for two years.
Asking for $700

And for those who are planning on riding in France next year, and think
that they would enjoy it even more if they spoke some French:
*Pimsleur French I, Comprehensive*
30 audio lessons on 16 CDs
I am just about finished with it and ready to move to the second level,
I highly recommend it.
Retails new for over $300, I am asking for $100

--
Marcello Napolitano
marcello at napolitano.com