[ORRando] Birthday 400K

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Fri Oct 8 11:45:25 PDT 2010

To celebrate my (mumble-mumble)st birthday, I'm thinking about heading
up to Wenatchee to do the Columbia River Run 400K on the 23rd.
http://tinyurl.com/24fput8

Anyone else thinking about heading up?  I could take a passenger and
bike, heading out mid-day Friday.  Might be willing to share expenses on
a room for Friday and Saturday, provided you don't snore.

Seeing as how it's my birthday, I *may* bail if the weather is predicted
to be miserable that day, but if it's dry I can't think of a better way
to spend a day.  :-)

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.