[ORRando] Bike Computer Suggestions

Jeff Arasmith Jeff.Arasmith at cmicro.com
Thu Oct 7 10:25:06 PDT 2010

I just got a new, custom bike from Baron Bicycles of Seattle.  I need to put a computer on it.

It has S&S couplers, so I think a front wheel sensor is best; without cadence.  Also, I have a prejudice against wireless.  I'm addicted to the temperature feature on the Trek Incite 11i on my "old" bike.  I'm interested in suggestions of cycling computers that fellow randonneurs have been happy with...   Any suggestions?

One troubling thing about the Trek Incite is that it resets at 24 hours of ride time.  I found this the hard way on the Headwaters 600.

-Jeff