[ORRando] carpool opportunities for Bikenfest?

ryan good goodsterman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 15:16:21 PDT 2010

Hey gang,

Sorry for to bomb the list here, but I'm wondering if anyone has room to give a rider a ride tomorrow? I know it's late notice, but I have a last minute- shall we say- transportation challenge. I would be more than happy to compensate with gas/beer money, etc. I live in NE but can meet up wherever. I can be contacted at this address until 4:30ish today or by cell at 503.807.3586.

Thanks, and my apologies to those of you for whom this is spam.
Ryan