[ORRando] Help with Bike after PBP

Vincent Sikorski vsikorski at bendbroadband.com
Mon Nov 29 09:53:12 PST 2010

Hi
This is early and plans are not definite yet, but.  I may meet Sue (my
wife) in Vienna after PBP. She will bring our tandem with her. That
leave me with a spare bike in Europe. I haven't looked at the
possibility of shipping my single back UPS or FedEx yet. Wondering if
anyone is going to have a spouse/significant other who does not have a
bike with them at St. Quentin, who could possibly bring my single bike
back to Oregon with them.   I'd offer to cover any fees incurred plus
$100.

Vincent Sikorski
3989 NW Northcliff
Bend, Oregon 97701