[ORRando] newberg newbie

Edward Groth edward.groth at gmail.com
Mon May 31 10:31:14 PDT 2010

Hey Colin,

I don't know who else lives in Newberg, but you are very close to the
typical west side starting location of Forest Grove, and its a
beautiful ride there via North Valley / Spring Hill / Fern Hill.  I
know some oregon rando members ride with Portland Velo which does many
of their rides around Hillsboro just north of you.  If you're looking
for fun training routes, the UGB (urban growth boundry) 200k goes
right through newberg, although the start/end is technically in SE
portland.  Also I think a lot of the Willamette valley rides begin
around Wilsonville which is fairly near by.

Have fun!

 Ed