[ORRando] Other tales of 600?

Michael Johnson mjawnson at gmail.com
Fri May 28 06:48:56 PDT 2010

No ride report but a photo set here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41335973@N00/sets/72157624126049816/

That was a great ride. High points included Quiznos in Seaside, Miami
Foley Rd, Slab Creek Rd at night, and the section of road between
Logsdon and Blodgett (especially the gravel section). The black cloud
of doom that dumped buckets of water and hail on John and I as we road
through the E-coli Hills or whatever they are called was totally
uncalled for. Thanks again to Joshua, Britt and Susan for their support.

Looking forward to the Wine Country 200k next month.

--mike