[ORRando] ORR 600k pre-ride report

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Tue May 11 18:17:25 PDT 2010

Thanks for the write-up, Joshua.   Sounds like a stellar ride!

Do you know when the cue sheet will be posted?

Also - forgive me if this is stupid question, as I've not ridden all
that many events with the OrRando group...  Since it's mentioned several
times that there's no support on the ride, I'm assuming that also means
that there's no food, etc provided at the overnight control at the Motel
6 or at the finish.   Wouldn't the entry fee ($20) typically be used to
provide food at these locations?

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.