[ORRando] Three Capes in the afternoon and evening

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Wed Mar 31 16:40:55 PDT 2010

Hello all - there are nearly 40 riders registered for the Three Capes brevet.

We could use more volunteers to be at the Grand Lodge between 4:00 and midnight
to check in returning riders.  Cecil will be on hand from 4:00 to 8:00.
I plan on being wherever I'm needed.  But it would be good to have an additional
person at the Lodge just in case.

Send an email if you're interested.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Trading kilograms for kilometers since 2003