[ORRando] birkie pics

William Alsup billalsup at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 21:59:59 PDT 2010

45 riders started. 43 finished ... all in 11 hours or less!

Many thanks to John Henry for registering people in the wee hours of the morning, to Susan for making sure everything was up to snuff, to Ray and Barbara for the baked goods and checking people in at Anderson Park, to Ed for pedaling all his French press coffee making equipment up to Vernonia, and to my friend Amy for more baked goods in Vernonia, and those Guinness brownies at the end. Also, congrats to all of you who participated.

64 pictures of the morning Vernonia control, and the finish in Forest Grove, are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tangobiker/sets/72157623663015052/.  My memory is not photographic, so you're welcome to correct naming mistakes and omissions.

Cheers, b.