[ORRando] berkie's comin' up

William Alsup billalsup at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 22:55:02 PST 2010

Just a reminder that the first brevet of the 2010 season (in the greater Portland area) is in two weeks. I just got back from an excellent pre-ride with Ray Ogilvie, and should be posting a ride report in a few days.

We've got a fine crew of volunteers (all of whom offered without being asked!). John Henry Maurice will help at registration. Ray & Barbara Ogilvie and Ed Groth are contributing goodies at the Vernonia control. And of course Susan will be around as well.

Cheers, b.