[ORRando] Question about Tuesday's route

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Sun Jun 13 06:00:31 PDT 2010

Sorry to disappoint the gravel enthusiasts among us, but the Wineries
200 route does not include any gravel sections. I drove the route
yesterday to check it, and I found that it is very scenic. While the
elevation gain is not a whole lot on this ride (I would estimate about
5000 feet), there are a lot of rollers, and not much flat riding. The
brevet is appropriately named, and it looked like I passed dozens of
wineries, with signs pointing to countless others within a mile of the
route. With the weather finally being seasonally sunny and warm, it
should be a great ride.

Marcello Napolitano
marcello at napolitano.com