[ORRando] Currency Baby

David Strong djstrong at fwcm.com
Thu Jul 1 12:10:08 PDT 2010

Well, with the Euro down versus the dollar, I thought I would check out some
Euro based online bike dealers for pricing.  I needed some replacement
components and some tires, and such.  The pricing is quite amazing.
www.bike24.net, German based e-tailer, price includes VAT until you put in
your address, and then VAT is removed and prices come down even further.
For example, I was pricing a Campy Super Record groupo, priced at $1600
(around 1350 euros).  Conti grand prix 4 season tires for $32.  Anyway, just
thought I would mention it.  Read very good reviews of Bike24 as well, so
felt fine ordering from them.
Cheers,
David