[ORRando] UGB permanent on Feb 6

William Alsup billalsup at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 19:02:36 PST 2010

I'm planning to ride Michael Wolfe's UGB 200k permanent on Saturday, Feb 6. Sorry for the late notice, but February has crept up quickly, and the rest of the month is problematic scheduling-wise.

UGB is the closest 200 permanent to inner SE Portland, and heads out from the Hawthorne Bridge to rural Clackamas country, back to Canby and Champoeg Park, over to Gaston, and then back to Old Cornelius Pass and Skyline.

Like Susan, Michael requests a $5 fee in addition to a registration/waiver form. A signed registration can be scanned and emailed to him. (I also have his snail mail address if that works better for you.) I suppose I could collect fees for Michael at the start if any of you are interested in riding this.

I plan to leave from the Burger King at the East end of the Hawthorne Bridge at 7:30.

Cheers, b.