[ORRando] Heck Week

david.readytoride at gmail.com david.readytoride at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:19:29 PST 2010

If we are trying to model the spirit of Northwest Crank - the gathering is
a 'celebration of cycling in the Pacific Northwest.' Five days of riding
with your community - 3-5 routes per day - no worries about putting points
on the board. Just ride, eat, sleep, get up and do it again. Although the
perms suggested look great, you don't really need a permanent to make this
happen. Just really good routes that we put together in advance. And just
enough riders so we can spread the volunteer work around. Ride 3 days -
volunteer 1 day - and we'll have it made.

-dr