[ORRando] Fleche team

joshua bryant franco650b at mac.com
Wed Jan 6 20:51:46 PST 2010

Well, its that time of year that I start looking forward to the
brevet season and plan which rides I want to do.  This years flèche
is definitely on the list.  I was hoping to incorporate about 450kms
or thereabouts into a route.  I've gotten 1 possible interest,
Michael Johnson.  Anyone else out there wanna join in on us?  Maybe
an inter-rando-group team of OR and SIR in honor of the joint venture
between our clubs?  MJ and I are pretty laid back and easy going, but
I, for one, would like to do at least a 425k route this year, as I'm
trying to push myself a bit for the up and coming Cascade 1200.
We'll likely start very close to Portland and while we're not
specifically searching out any hills, my mentality these days is "if
the road goes up, then so do I."  Total distance will likely be
governed by elevation gain.

I know it may be a bit early, but any interested parties?

Off list please.
Cheers,
-Joshua Bryant
cycles-j-bryant.blogspot.com