[ORRando] Showers Pass Jacket Offer

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Fri Dec 31 11:56:16 PST 2010

In case you have not looked at the RUSA website lately, you may want to know about this!

For RUSA members only, we are pleased to announce a limited-time opportunity to purchase an RUSA-Branded Showers Pass Elite 2.0 or Double Century cycling jacket at a special price.

http://rusa.org/ShowersPassOffer2011/

If you have any questions, I can try to answer them, but I suggest that you look at the order forms first, because you may find all the answers there :-)

The deadline for orders is January 31, and that means they must be received by that date, not just mailed - our hope is to have the jackets printed and delivered before March 1, but we are to some extent at the mercy of the screenprinters . . . .

Cheers, Cecil