[ORRando] Three Capes Rescheduled for Next Week

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 17:30:15 PDT 2010

Yep, I was thinking about it on my bike commute home tonight.  ODOT will have been spreading gravel on the snowy parts of the pass today and probably tonight as well.  Tomorrow if the ride was on it would have still had plenty of gravel on it, especially in the center lane on the climb.  The cars would be moving over into that left lane to pass the bikes and they'd be throwing that gravel all over the place.  Not a great situation.  Especially if you don't have glasses on.
Maybe we should have scheduled a ride over the McKensie Pass instead.  There are NO cars on that road this time of year!
I hope the people coming from way out of town are not on their way...

Keith