[ORRando] Del broke his shoulderblade and collarbone

Cary Williams clwilli0719 at mac.com
Sat Sep 26 16:47:49 PDT 2009

Wow, Cecil...I respect what you are able to accomplish as a cyclist.
Disappointed you would respond as you did suggesting Del seek a
personal injury lawyer.  Come on, we all know we face risks commuting
every day, but we do what we enjoy.  i don't look for someone to blame
if I go down.  I've hit potholes, sticks in bike lanes, signs that
were placed in unsafe areas, etc...  Del please recover quickly and
get back on your bike.  I trust you are a better man than to look for
someone to blame.