[ORRando] Bikenfest 2009!

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Tue Sep 1 18:28:31 PDT 2009

RUSA has approved the Bikenfest for 2009 on October 3, 2009. This years challenging 200k route starts in Hood River Oregon and has 7,000 feet of climbing. There is one timed control at Maryhill Museum at mile 78 and there are services available in The Dalles at miles 24, 59 and 100. This is a party weekend in Hood River with First Friday and the annual Hops Festival. The route description includes maps for the starting location and route, annotated route profile, route sheet sheet, gpx file and a photo album. I am looking for a volunteer to help with the Maryhill control and the Finish. If you are interested in helping out, please send me a note.
http://randobiker.blogspot.com/2009/06/bikenfest-2009.html