[ORRando] UGB 200k perm on 10/10

david parsons orr-orc at pell.portland.or.us
Mon Oct 5 16:04:11 PDT 2009

Since it's supposed to be mainly sunny and warm(*) this weekend, I'm
planning on re-riding Michael Wolfe's UGB 200k loop on Saturday
(starting at 7am so I can drag the mighty xtracycle around the loop
before sunset.)    Would anyone be interested in joining me on /very/
short notice (defined as "send the waiver cards and US$5 to Michael
before wednesday so there's a fighting chance of getting the brevet
cards before Saturday) ?

  (the gory details for the loop can be found on Michael's blog:
  http://escapevelocipede.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-perms.html,
  and I transcribed the loop onto a bikely route at:
  http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/UGB-200K)

  -david parsons

(* "warm" defined as "mid 60s")