[ORRando] Oregon XTR Pre-ride Photos

david.readytoride at gmail.com david.readytoride at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:01:16 PDT 2009

In our pre-ride report, we emphasized the importance of carrying enough
water (and sunblock, visors, etc), but I failed to mention that it would be
smart to carry an extra battery and memory chip for your camera. Mine died
at photo # 205 ... just as we began the climb up to Shimansho. I've
uploaded 85 pics of our adventure for your viewing pleasure.

A huge honkin' "thanks" to John Kramer for designing one of the most
awesome routes I've ever ridden a bicycle through, and I didn't even need
to leave Oregon. What daya know!

Here's the album:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/readytoride/sets/72157618765330465/

dr