[ORRando] Oregon 600k XTR News

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Tue May 26 07:26:44 PDT 2009

Eric and David road the XTR memorial weekend finishing in The Dalles in
36h25. Their pre-ride report is posted here:
http://randobiker.blogspot.com/2009/05/xtr-600-volunteers-ride-report.html

For anyone who wants to pre-register, I will accept registrations on
Friday evening at 19:00 at the Comfort Inn. Otherwise, registration is
at 04:00 Saturday morning in the Parking lot at the Comfort Inn.

I asked the manager if people could leave their cars parked in the
parking lot Saturday night. The manager did not think there would be
enough parking and would like people to use the old Lone Pine Restaurant
parking lot across the street. I recommend you ask, maybe you will get a
different answer.