[ORRando] Oregon 600k-XTR Update

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Fri May 1 19:46:26 PDT 2009

Happy May Day XTR Riders, just 29 more days until the XTR. A few news items to report. Dave and Dani Rowe will be hosting a staffed control at the 300k mark at the park in Mitchell. The goal will be to provide fuel and recovery for the climb up and over Ochoco Pass. The overnight control is at the 380k mark in Prineville at the Executive Inn. The Executive Inn has good bike access to the rooms and it is easy to monitor what is going on. We will provide sandwiches, rice, stew and recoverite at the overnight control. If you have special dietary needs please let me know. The route sheet is still very tentative but we will have it fixed up with good notes in time for the brevet. Hope your hill training is going well!
http://randobiker.blogspot.com/2000/02/oregon-600-xtr.html