[ORRando] Looking for ride to 600k

Dan Silvernail dansilvernail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:26:23 PDT 2009

There is a chance that I may be riding this, it looks amazing.  If it was
scheduled for one week later, I could guarantee that I would go, but I still
may be able to do some fanaggaling and negotiating so I can go.

I've never ridden one of these, so I have some questions.

First, it looks to be a 3 day ride, correct?  The reason that this is not
crystal clear is that the schedule says May 30-31 but the route is segmented
into 3 days.

Second, how does our gear get from town to town?  Is there a follow car or
do we carry panniers?