[ORRando] Snoozeville Results posted

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Mar 19 10:35:41 PDT 2009

I've just posted results (and submitted to RUSA).... The cards needed to dry out and some of work we do roll the website to a new year takes some time. (I'm still working my spreadsheet macros to work with Michael's automated rider registration and lists.)

Special thanks to Bill Alsup for organizing Snoozeville for the second year. And to his volunteers, Ray and Barb Ogilvie, Joshua Bryant, Greg Bernholtz, and Ken Mattina.

See you all at the Birkie. Please be sure to send in your ORR memberships soon. The form is on the main website.

Sam, Del and Mike Bingle are preriding Birkie this weekend. Del told me he might have some time for "cookie baking" before the brevet. If you've not had some of Del's cookies, you are in for a treat!