[ORRando] FS: Rivendell Rambouillet Frameset - 58 cm Orange $725

Jeffrey Gerwing jgerwing at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 07:51:55 PDT 2009

Rivendell Rambouillet Frameset - 58 cm Orange

My apologies for this repost.  I realized that I set the price in my
first posting way too high.  I'm moving soon thus the need to trim
down my bike collection. This frame and fork are in excellent
condition.  There is just one paint scrape where the brake cable
scratched the top tube during transport.  I treated all the tubes with
Framesaver and generally babied the frame.  An Ultegra headset is
included.  This is the orange color that went out of production a few
years back.  This frame has been ridden quite little as it was always
a tad too big for me.

$725

Here are the measurements from the Riv website:
Seat tube 58 cm (Center to top)
Top tube 57 cm (C-C)
Seat Angle 72.0
Head Angle 73.0