[ORRando] Odds & Ends

Vincent Sikorski vsikorski at bendbroadband.com
Mon Mar 16 11:25:04 PDT 2009

Time to clean out the garage. Hopefully I will be at the Spring Oregon
brevets if anyone has need of stuff I have lack of need for:

Free to a good Home: Pair of Panaraer CTX 737's tires (700 x 37) New,
never ridden on. Bought these for the tandem after riding our first
Tour of the Unknown Coast. If anyone has done that ride, you would
understand why one would want the biggest tires you could mount. These
turned out to be too big.   They are heavy tires. May be ideal for
someone who commutes year round on a cyclocross bike (or some other
frame with lots of clearance).

Variety of Brooks Saddles that are collecting dust: (not free)

Brooks Finesse, Honey color. This is woman's saddle with titanium
rails. On the back of the tandem for a short while. Not ridden enough
to "break in" the leather, but enough for some discoloration of
leather. Sue decided that she likes my B-17 better. Asking $160

Brooks Countess, black. This their women's "All Terrain" model with
springs. A little more wear than the Finesse. I put a "Thudbuster"
with standard saddle on Sue's mountain bike. Had me take it off the
back of the tandem. (can't get my B-17 back). $50

Brooks Conquest, black. Mens version of the sprung "all Terrain".
Shows more use that the Countess. Possible that I may use this again
some day, so still asking $50.

Variety of Cranks (all double chainring, standard)

Shimano Dura Ace Octalink crank 172.5mm arm. $50

Shimano 105 Octalink crank. 170mm (Without chainrings) $25 (these were
only ridden for 1200 Km. PBP 2003--long story)

FSA Team Issue Carbon, Octalink. 175mm If anyone has any interest, we
can negotiate a price.

Free: Specalized crank for front of tandem. (Pedal threading so
chainrings go on left crank). 170mm square taper BB.

Vincent Sikorski
3989 NW Northcliff
Bend, Oregon 97701
vsikorski at bendbroadband.com