[ORRando] FS: Rivendell Rambouillet Frameset - 58 cm Orange $950

Jeffrey Gerwing jgerwing at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:50:34 PDT 2009

Rivendell Rambouillet Frameset - 58 cm Orange
This frame and fork are in excellent condition.  There is just one
paint scrape where the brake cable scratched the top tube during
transport.  I treated all the tubes with Framesaver and generally
babied the frame.  An Ultegra headset and a 10 cm Nitto quill stem are
included.  This is the orange color that went out of production a few
years back.  This frame has been ridden quite little for its age (5
years?).  It was always a tad too big for me.
$950
Here are the measurements from the Riv website:
Seat tube 58 cm (Center to top)
Top tube 57 cm (C-C)
Seat Angle 72.0
Head Angle 73.0