[ORRando] jersey sizing

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 12:40:01 PDT 2009

Hi Campers:

The jerseys are going out/getting picked up, and now the comments are coming back from some of you that the sizing isn't what you had expected. I have shared your concerns with Woolistic. As sorry as I am that some of you are unhappy with the sizing, I did advise folks to know their size and to please consult the sizing charts before ordering. I'm not sure that I could've done more than that, and I have no ability to return jerseys in trade for new sizes at this point.

The Woolistic factory recently moved to a new location in China and is not yet up to full speed. Any new order would have to meet ANOTHER 40-jersey minimum before being placed; and someone else in the club would have to be willing to take this on if that's the case.

I would like to encourage you to try and arrange trades between yourselves, as I am unable to send jerseys back at this point.

Beth

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com

http://veloquent.blogspot.com