[ORRando] wool jerseys

Jason Penney jason.penney at verizon.net
Wed Mar 11 12:08:45 PDT 2009

Beth, I've received my jersey, and it is indeed beautiful.  There is one
thing that I would like you to relay back to Woolistic, however.

I have a Woolistic Portland Velo XL men's jersey, and when I compare the new
jersey with the old one, the sleeves are fully one inch *shorter* than on
the PV jersey.  This is a *very unwelcome* surprise, and you should make
this extremely clear.

--jason "ape arms" p.