[ORRando] Ferry closings

Del Scharffenberg dels at intersoftsystems.com
Mon Mar 9 17:33:14 PDT 2009

The hot line number for the Canby Ferry is 503-650-3030.
It is rarely scheduled to be closed, but more likely might be
temporarily closed due to high water or for maintenance.  We
have occasionally been surprised with a closure on a Tuesday
night group ride, but only when I neglected to call first.  There
are other times that we knew ahead of time and rescheduled.
 http://www.clackamas.us/transportation/transit/ferry.htm

The ferry is run by Clackamas County, so is not connected
with the other Oregon ferries.  Note that Buena Vista ferry
closes for the entire winter, runs about 6 months per year.

Contact me with any concerns about bicycle transportation
in Clackamas County.

-- Del,  http://www.clackamas.us/transportation/bikes/pbac.htm