[ORRando] wool jerseys

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 08:49:43 PDT 2009

Thanks to those of you who've made arrangements for picking up your jerseys. Between yesterday's pickups and a stack of mail-offs, I'm about a third of the way through the pile.

Some of you still owe me for postage (6.00) to have me mail your jersey to you. Note that this is In Addition to the 1.25 charge that helped to cover Woolistic's shipping charge to get the jerseys to me here in Portland. As it turns out I am still eating a small portion of their shipping charge; Shipping from Woolistic came to over 40 bucks.

However, the jerseys are beginning to pop up around the Portland area:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tangobiker/3339993821/

*Very* nice indeed.

Here's a thought: I'm done handling the jersey order. It was a big job. However, if anyone wants to take it on next year I will pass along all the contact info. And maybe there will be enough orders to consider an order of wool trainers. (Can you see a trainer in this design? Yup. Me too.)
Happy Snoozeville next week --Beth

http://veloquent.blogspot.com