[ORRando] snooseville: max to hillsboro

William Alsup billalsup at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 20:06:00 PDT 2009

If you are taking the Blue Line to the start of the Snooseville Populaire, I recommend getting off at the Orenco/NW 231st Ave. platform. Ride north on 231st, which becomes 229th Ave, all the way to Evergreen Parkway. Turn right on Evergreen, then a quick left on Imbrie Drive. The Cornelius Pass Roadhouse parking lot is on Embrie, about 1/4 mile on your right (before Cornelius Pass Road). Total distance from Orenco station to Cornelius Pass Roadhouse: about 2 miles.

An alternative would be to exit the Blue Line one stop earlier, at the Quatama/NW 205th Ave station. Ride north on 205th (which becomes John Olsen Ave.) all the way to Evergreen Parkway. Left on Evergreen, right on Cornelius Pass Road, and left on Embrie Drive. This is about a 2 1/2-mile ride.

Joshua and I tested both routes yesterday, making a point to avoid Cornelius Pass Road as much as possible.

Cheers, B.