[ORRando] DEADLINE: Tick tock, tick tock: 8pm tonight cut off for pre-reg sign up!

Peter D. Beeson II PeterTwo at SeattleInsuranceAgency.com
Thu Jun 11 08:12:15 PDT 2009

The chefs have met & brainstormed - a pre-fixe menu is planned that will
delight your palate and settle a "600k" tummy!  Linens are fluffed, express
check-in assured and "in person wake-up call service" planned!  Our
specialty in Centralia "guaranteed late arrival" (smile).  And for those
riding "mojo tempo" - we promise Indy 500 "pit crew service" - bottles
filled, tires pumped and a roar of good cheer as you pound off into the
night with your dinner tucked in your rear jersey pocket as you chase the
clock!

Are you on the list?  Do you have a reservation?  Will we be expecting you
in Centralia?
http://tiny.cc/mcVhH

If not - sign up now, call your friend and have them sign up too!

Is this your first time?

Is it your first time at riding a 600k in 2009?

First time ever riding a 600k?

First time riding with a new friend on a 600k?

First time "road testing" new gear, new equipment from your favorite bike
shop - perhaps your favorite bike shop is my favorite bike shop - Sammamish
Valley Cycle.  Gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya that my E3 light lit up the road
and my Princeton Tec EOS headlamp lit up deer, and other critters at night!

See ya Saturday - Centralia is the place and your hosts/concierge team of:
Vincent & Trudy
Carol & Peter

are ready to wow ya & dazzle ya.

See ya Saturday!