[ORRando] Oregon 600 XTR Results

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 07:30:27 PDT 2009

Um, wow - what a ride - I am nowhere near conscious enough to write anything clever about it yet, but want to thank John, David, Dave and Eric for their efforts in putting the ride together and making it possible for me to complete the hardest ride I have ever done.  Pictures on flickr sometime later today - the blog post will take longer . . . .