[ORRando] Another question about Barlow Trail 300k

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sun Jul 19 16:33:07 PDT 2009

On Sunday 19 July 2009 14:38:07 Susan Otcenas wrote:
> I understand that the time limit is 20 hours for a 300K.  But I noticed
> that the cue sheet for the Barlow Trail 300K says that the finish line
> is open from +9:00 to +18:00.

The XLS version of the cue sheet correctly lists the closing time of 2:00AM.

> Will I turn into a pumpkin @ midnight or will the finish be open until 2am?

Are those two events related? I've never noticed you acting so much like a princess that turning into a pumpkin is a threat   Are you hiding personal history from us?

2:00AM or until the last rider finishes.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity