[ORRando] Photos from the GRR

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 12:06:06 PDT 2009

I've put up some photos from the Gold Rush on flickr.  It will be a while before I have a full ride report ready.  The ride was good - the recovery not so much; it turns out I suffer from a bizarre allergy to extreme exertion  - I kid you not - I am allergic to exercise - it's called "exertion induced angioedema" and it's pretty damn scary . . . anyway, at least it waited until I finished the ride to manifest itself!

Here's the link to the photos -  http://tinyurl.com/nejehz

 Cecil "now I know why I swell up after rides" Anne