[ORRando] January Perm - 1/24/09

John Henry Maurice jmaurice at easystreet.net
Wed Jan 7 17:02:26 PST 2009

Greetings,

OK, the first day of the year was not a good day.  I guess I felt it in my
bones as I did not schedule a ride; in fact, the only riding I did was on my
trainer.

But, I do intend to ride the Prairies and Wetlands Perm on January 24.  This
route starts out in Newburg and heads south to Mt. Angle before returning to
Newburg.  From there, we head north to Forest Grove before returning on
North Valley Road.

Joanne and I plan on starting at 7:00 am (sunrise will be about 7:15 am).
We hope to reach Forest Grove by sunset so only the return will be in
darkness.

If this sounds like fun to you, please join us!

--
John Henry Maurice
www.onyourleft.net