[ORRando] Shipping bikes

John Henry Maurice jmaurice at easystreet.net
Mon Jan 5 12:49:48 PST 2009

A very timely posting!

Joanne and I are traveling to Arizona in March to ride Week 3 of the Arizona
Pac Tour - Historic Hotels.

We got one quote to ship the bicycles with Sports Express - $300 each, one
way.

I just called Amtrak and their quote is $55 each. each way plus $15 per
box.  This is one third the cost!

Beth, thank you!

John Henry Maurice
www.onyourleft.net