[ORRando] bike travel case FS - 150.00

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 12:49:53 PST 2009

Hi folks -- I have just come into an item that needs a home for cheap.
It's a Serfas bike shipping container,
hard-shell plastic with locking metal latches and foam sheets to
protect the bike and wheels. Apparently these things sell for something
like 450.00 new. This one is used but seems in good shape. I have no
plans to travel with my bike on an airplane anytime this century, so I
need to find a home for it. I would offer it for 150.00 cash to someone
who can use it. Do you know anyone who's planning to travel and needs
one of these?

Thanks --Beth Hamon

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com

http://veloquent.blogspot.com