[ORRando] snooseville [tentatively] on march 14

William Alsup billalsup at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 00:06:51 PST 2009

The Snooseville Populaire is scheduled for March 14, pending RUSA Board approval.

I could use a couple volunteers to help with check in and controls. Last year, Susan and I did it all (with spontaneous help from Michael Bingle at registration). We were unable, though,  to have a manned control in Forest Grove (which would have been useful considering all the people who were new to randonneuring on this ride).

I've scheuled a "volunteers pre-ride" on March 7 at 9:00 AM. (Note, this is not an alternate date for the populaire on the 14th.)  If you haven't volunteered on an Oregon Randonneurs event yet, this could be a good one on which to get your feet wet.

Thanks, Bill