[ORRando] Alsea Falls 400

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:17:46 PDT 2009

Well, when I did it, the traffic was moderate and courteous, there was a
good shoulder most of the way, and the sight lines were excellent up until
the last 2.5 miles, where the road is winding up the hillside.  The curves
definitely slowed down the uphill traffic, too.  I saw several cyclists
returning from Mary's Peak, and there was a "Cyclists on the road" sign, so
some bike traffic is expected and looked for.