[ORRando] Alsea Falls 400

Sam Huffman shuffman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 00:04:39 PDT 2009

I bikeroutetoasted the loop here:
http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=71943

No guarantees as to the accuracy of the map above, but the distances mapped
to the cue-sheet well until the last couple turns, where the cue sheet looks
a couple miles short.

Click the 'Summary' tab for the elevation profile. The first climb is
definitely notable, but after that it's pretty flat the entire way, aside
from a couple several hundred foot hills.

sam