[ORRando] May Permanent - May 9

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Wed Apr 29 20:36:41 PDT 2009

On Tuesday 28 April 2009 John Henry Maurice wrote:
> My wife, Joanne Heilinger, will be riding the Three Prairies permanent on
> May 9.  This is the same day as the 400k Brevet.  She does not wish to ride
> the 400K, but does want to keep her R12 alive.
>
> If you would like to join her, please ...

> Route:  Three Prairies
> Starting Time:  8:00 am
> Starting Location: Newburg

Since we are not offering a scheduled 200 Covered Bridges this year a permanent is the only way to go.
The Three Praries is a nice route.

If you are thinking of riding - do more than get ahold of Joanne - Get your registration in to Susan.
They must be in her hands with Saturday's mail.  Which means you (more than likely) have to mail them on Thursday.
Or maybe Friday if you have an in with the postal gods.

Everything you need to know is at:
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/sftest/perms/perms.htm

If you're thinking about it act NOW.

--