[ORRando] Pre-Brevet Motel Rooms

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:06:40 PDT 2009

Hi Randonneurs,

I'm planning to ride both the Covered Bridges 400 and the XTR 600.  I'm also
planning to arrive at the start for each of these the day before.  I'm going
to book my rooms now, and I was wondering if anyone would like to share
either room, to make it cheaper for each of us.  Let me know if you snore (I
do not) so I can be sure to bring fresh earplugs.  I currently have a ride
to the Dalles for the XTR, and am fine with pedaling to Newberg, but if you
do have room in your vehicle before the 400 and would be willing to take me,
that would also be welcome.

-Michael