[ORRando] Maltodextrin order?

joshua franco650b at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 00:43:05 PDT 2009

Inspired by Mark Vande Kamp of SIR fame,  I decided to look into a
bulk purchase of maltodextrin, specifically Maltrin QD M500.  This is
the base ingredient in most drink mixes and gels.  Would anyone be
interested in ordering some with me to meet minimum?  It comes bulk in
50lb bags and I would be willing to split them in half.  I would need
at least 3 other people committing to 25lbs and in 2 person increments
after that, or you R12 pluses may wish to order 50 lbs.  You bring
your own container to pick up at my house in SE Portland.  Price would
be about $43 for 25 lbs.

Here's some info for you
The specific product info for M500
http://www.grainprocessing.com/food/maldescr.html

and here
A great resource for what I'm thinking of and for other great cycling
reference.  The price quoted in the publication is obviously dated.
http://www.arniebakercycling.com/pubs/Free/Maltodextrin%20Nutrition%20ABC.pdf

Any takers, please respond off list
best,
Joshua Bryant