[ORRando] 200, 300, 400 available for registration

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Mon Apr 6 05:44:32 PDT 2009

The Tri-Cities brevets, organized by Paul W. are available for registration.

Here are links to the descriptions and a pre-ride report.
200 - pre-ride report:
http://drrando.blogspot.com/2009/04/200km-pre-ride.html
200 - formal ride description:
http://drrando.blogspot.com/2009/02/tri-city-area-200km.html
300 - formal ride description:
http://drrando.blogspot.com/2009/02/tri-city-area-300km.html

The 400 - Covered Bridges route on May 9 - just a month away!
I'm calling out now for volunteers, especially those looking for the challenge of the
marginally supported pre-ride.  Day and night of brevet assistance is also needed...

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity