[ORRando] Riding Perm 368 Saturday

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Thu Sep 25 07:40:24 PDT 2008

The weather is going to be awesome this weekend! Several of us are
going to ride the Bingen Goldendale Trout Lake permanent and we
will be meeting at the Park and Ride parking lot in White Salmon at
7:00 am. The web page has been updated with a map to the starting
location. It very easy to find. Just cross the Hood River Bridge and
turn left and then left again into the Park and Ride parking lot.
There are restrooms at the parking lot. Services are well placed along
the route so you shouldn't have any trouble finding food
and water. http://tinyurl.com/53s79l
If you would like to join us please send me a note so I know
how many cards and route sheets to print.