[ORRando] Camp Baldwin Permanent this Saturday

CAEGo at aol.com CAEGo at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 14:25:00 PDT 2008

Hi John & Everyone,

Although Tom and I bike a lot and know some of you, our schedules have not
yet permitted us to be able to join your group for the long hauls.   John's
ride this weekend is one of our favorites.  We have property on  Dufur Valley Rd.
(FR 44) just 9 miles out of the center of town up the hill you  are crossing
to Hwy 35.  We just put the well in and will be building a  Bike Inn there
when we retire, but nothing there now....

We will be at the property Friday, but we are going to ride through Yakima
so will not be there Sat.  We would be happy to leave out water or any  other
necessities you might need by the green gate of our property if you should
need that.  Just let us know.

If you ever come out way again and we are there, we would be  happy to be a
control or something.  Also, you could have a great  killer ride with this Camp
Baldwin one if you rode W. out of Parkdale up to Lost  Lake and then through
Dee back to Hood.  I am sure some of you are aware of  this one, as it drops
to Lolo pass and back up on the back forest roads in the  power lines...great
views!  I know the bridge was out for some time near  Parkdale, but it has been
restored so you can get out that way on bike  now.  Anyway, just a thought as
soon the snow will prevent this  route.

Enjoy reading about your travels as we enjoy many of the same routes.
Looking forward to the time we can join.....
Ride safe,

Cheryl

What is a hill but hell misspelled?

NWclotbusters.org
Make a Difference~Spread  Awareness

When God closes one door he always opens  another, but it can be Hell in the
hallway!

In a message dated 9/22/2008 1:12:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,